Comp & Benefits Coordinator
Primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between the Human Resources and Benefits department in support of employee inquiries on benefits and leave administration.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability, insurance, 401(k); and wellness programs.
- Handles projects related to benefits such as wellness initiatives, health fair planning and retirement session planning.
- Assists employees as requested during orientation on benefits policies and procedures, covering topics including leave policies, health and life insurance programs, flexible spending accounts, and retirement benefits.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all leave inquiries, educating employees and managers on the leave process and related policies.
- Develops, generates and presents reports on a regular basis to analyze leave data and trends.
- Administers the Corporate severance program, including coordination with HR team members, agreement drafting and related tracking and reporting activities
- Maintains current knowledge of federal and state leave laws and regulations; proposes revisions to internal documents, policies and communications as necessary to ensure company compliance.
- Handles other duties as assigned
(Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
(Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 2 years in compensation and/or benefits administration
- Effective communication skills, oral & written required
- Significant experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. ADP Payroll and other applicable database programs helpful.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with an ability to multi-task on a regular basis
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top