Closing Coordinator (Palm Beach Gardens)
Primary responsibility for supporting the sales function by performing administrative tasks related to sales contracts processing and closing. To include, working with personnel at the community and homebuyers to assist in preparation of closing documents and contracts.
- Input sales contracts, addendums, and change orders into computer software for tracking
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of all contracts and change orders submitted.
- Verify approval signature Input all options from the customer selections into system
- Maintain files for and distribute contracts and change orders
- Maintain the problem log for contracts with discrepancies
- Assist buyers with mortgage loans and work closely with title company to schedule closing and resolve issues to facilitate closing
- Communicate with and assist buyers regarding all aspects related to the closing of their new home.
- Answer questions and solve problems for the buyer through communication with other departments
- Coordinate with Construction and Sales departments the scheduling of all requirements for a timely walk and close
- Set key/closing appointments and ensure that projections for required number of key/closings are consistently met according to the project's established goals
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years in Contracts or Closing experience preferably in the homebuilding industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles, contract laws, and Microsoft Office software Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, and communicate and write effectively
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top