CAD Tech/Residential Draftsperson
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be part of a team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is seeking a CAD Tech/Residential Draftsperson in Illinois!
Primary responsibility for converting design and detailed sketches from architects and engineers into working documents by digitizing through the use of CADD software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Architectural Service drafting support daily to include but not be limited to:
- Redline markups
- Creation of construction documents from conceptual designs
- Draft construction document notation from specifications
Coordinate reproduction/shipping of drawings as required.
Create and coordinate presentation drawings such as brochures, site plans, and municipal submittals as needed.
Revise plans as needed for permitting.
Draft footprints, as needed.
Create all preliminary and final lot fit analyses.
Perform more advanced functions as a part of training and development.
Produce ALL work within the Pulte Drafting Standards and Productivity Tools.
Self-monitor quality control on ALL work completed.
- Maintain current knowledge in the following areas:
- Structural elements of home building
- Construction installation means and methods
Contributes through individual work at the department level. No supervisory responsibilities. Contacts and communicates with others at the department level.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Associates Degree in CAD or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 1-3 years previous CADD operator experience (specific knowledge with regard to AutoCAD 2002 and Architectural Desktop 3.3)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software
- General knowledge of building codes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read engineering plans and blueprints
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
President & CEO
The mission of our company is to provide consumer-inspired homes, and we do that all across the country. Pulte Mortgage provides safe and responsible financing for the borrowers who choose to buy the PulteGroup homes.
Back to top