Business Analyst / Product Owner
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company, has been providingthe American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!“PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and socialsustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” withrepeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroupoperates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of thelargest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly-ownedsubsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend ourtime developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are afinancially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgagebanking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named as one ofColorado’s “Best Place to Work” in 2015, we are fueled by the desire to workhard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, andhave fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to findnew ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through homeownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries,competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the communitythrough volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designatedcharitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Builtto Honor program.
Centralized in Denver,Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptionaltraining, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed torunning our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over theeasiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers,our employees, and PulteGroup.
Product Owner to join an Information Systems Department thatcreates and implements business-critical applications. This is an excitingopportunity to apply strong functional and technical skills in a collaborative,dynamic environment.
This position interacts with business executives, management,and end users, and agile delivery teams. This position works with theagile delivery team for Business Process Management, focusing on workflowsystems.
- Develop and clarify user stories from features requests
- Collect and prioritize features by working with businessstakeholders
- Build and groom product backlog
- Collaborate with product owners, architects and deliveryteams to design the system solution for assigned features and user stories
- Develop detailed understanding of the produce features andvision
- Develop detailed understanding of the product within acomplex service oriented architecture
- Improve product features and other agile processes
- Present product features at sprint demonstrations to endusers, managers, and executives
- Review training materials and operating procedures;participate in training sessions
- Apply communication skills to communicate informationeffectively and professionally to stakeholders,managers, and delivery teams
- Develop use cases and textual requirements from bothbusiness and technical perspectives, as needed
- Provide roll-out support and individual user assistanceduring Production deployments
- Produce high quality deliverables
- Resolve feature questions through data analysis and softwaretools (SQL, XML, etc.)
- Apply analytical skills, to critically evaluate theinformation gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decomposehigh-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information toa more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from theunderlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- 3 years of agiledevelopment experience. Prefer scrum,and Product Owner experience (CSPO strongly desired)
- 8 years software application development, productmanagement, business systems analysis
- 2 yearsexperience with financial or mortgagesystems
- Experience documenting as-is and to-be process flows usingBPMN and narratives
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with OOAD and structured designprocedures and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with user interface design and bestpractices for usability
- Experience with complex integrated environments, such-asservice-oriented architectures
- Experience with financial and mortgage systems a plus
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Visio
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
Allemployees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, inconformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and tocompliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial servicesto Pulte customers and to provide support to Pulte’s core purposes.
Back to top