Assistant Field Manager High Density
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for coordinating the activities of new home construction in multi-story buildings in accordance with approved plans and specifications, Company standards and processes, and Pulte’s Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Ensure quality assurance and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process
- Maintain public safety for project’s fire, safety and storm water protection issues
- Assist in coordinating the workflow and activities of multiple trade contractors, including cadence, schedule adherence, first pass yield, scope accountability, etc.
- Conduct quality reviews and final inspections on a timely basis
- Inspect and maintain standing inventory units
- Assist in the verification of installation and initial activation of utilities, as well as coordination of final grade
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: No
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years in Construction; no related experience required if degree in Construction Management
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Operations Production Specialist
Ben oversees the loan pipeline, prioritizing in order to ensure that everything runs according to the schedule—and that all customer needs are met.
Back to top