Primary responsibility for providing administrative assistance in support of a minimum of 4 (four) mortgage operations managers, projects and/or people as a task specialist by utilizing processes and resources in a manner that is efficient, effective, and contributes to the overall success of the department in achieving goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Skilled and proficient in various software applications in support of department generation of reports and documents. Focus on improving skills to learn new applications and advance knowledge and capabilities.
- Initiate own work to accomplish routine and some assigned standard administrative tasks including, but not limited to, communications flow, document handling, tracking, scheduling, prioritizing, follow up, and follow through.
- Administrative duties such as: New Hire Paperwork, Calendar Management, Event Planning, Reporting, Travel Arrangements, etc.
- Perform standard, advanced, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad experience, skill, and knowledge or the organization's policies and procedures.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments
- Arrange meeting agendas
- Process Expense reports
- Communicate directly with managers
- Establish effective working relationships
Contributes through supporting others with some independent work at the individual level. No supervisory responsibilities. Contacts and communicates with others and business partners at the individual or location level.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years prior general administrative support experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top