Admin Asst III (FIELD)
Administrative Assistant III
Primary responsibility for providing high-level administrative assistance in support of projects and/or people as a task specialist by utilizing processes and resources in a manner that is efficient, effective, and contributes to the overall success of the department in achieving goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(in order of importance):
- Utilize a high level of technical software skills in multiple applications to produce reports and documents related to self or in support of management and staff. Proficient at determining best uses of technology to improve reporting capabilities or document production and increase efficiency.
- Initiate own work and serve as a resource to other administrative staff. May direct the workflow of other administrative personnel.
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge or the organization's policies and procedures.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Contributes through supporting others at the departmental level.
- Work independently following established parameters.
- No supervisory responsibilities but may coordinate the work of other employees.
- Contacts and communicates with others and business partners at the individual or location level.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 5-7 years prior general clerical/receptionist experience
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top