Accounts Payable Coordinator
We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that, “Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Pulte has been ranked the highest homebuilder in previous years on the Fortune 500 list. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with Pulte Group!
Are you a dynamic, energetic professional with expertise in relationship building, problem solving and research? If you are a collaborative team member with a positive attitude and effective communication skills, then this role is for you. Pulte Group has an exciting opportunity available for a detailed Accounts Payable Coordinator. As a member of the National Financial Services team, the A/P Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the accounts payable process for divisional entities within Pulte Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely processing of electronic and manual invoices for payments.
- Resolving exception invoices and related documents within the AP workflow tool.
- Coordination with Divisions and other functional teams within NFS/NPS to resolve contract payment processing errors.
- Participation in continuous improvement efforts within the NFS Accounts Payable Team and the collective NFS/NPS Department
- Participation in the Records Retention process for the NFS Accounts Payable Team.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years previous related experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
Back to top