2017 Summer Internship Program
Pulte Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup, a Fortune 500 company, and has been a proven leader in the mortgage industry for over 40 years. We have an exciting summer internship opportunity and are seeking Interns to work this summer within our Operations Support department. This internship will be a full-time, paid internship over a 9 to 12 week period beginning in late May/early June and concluding August 2017.
This position does not offer academic credit. It is a paid, for experience only, internship.
- Learn about the rewarding industry of home lending from a leading mortgage bank
- Build knowledge through a thorough learning program and by contributing personal deliverables
- Work side-by-side with other team members to complete administrative and phone duties
- Learn about different functions within the organization via job shadowing, e-learning and hands-on experience
- Perform specialized loan fulfillment activities to improve Operational efficiency and accuracy
- Gain Experience in professional communication, coordination, production, computer and phone skills
- Organize and prepare documents for delivery to customer while maintaining the security and confidentiality of all documents
- Obtain loan level validation and/or verification information
- Participate in scheduled training, development and mentoring sessions
- Achieve established productivity and service level agreement objectives
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budget Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement.
- This position does not offer academic credit.
- Previous Mortgage and/or office experience a plus
- MS Office proficient
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Currently enrolled in a College or University
Meet Some of Pulte Mortgage's Employees
Quality Assurance Analyst
With an ear for detail, Maria listens to customer service calls with borrowers, analyzes feedback surveys, and works with internal teams to find new ways to improve the customer experience.
Back to top