2017 Summer Internship
The internship will focus on learning the many facets of the new home construction industry.
Do you want to be a part of a team that helps deliver the American dream?
If so, then you have come to the right place…
PulteGroup is a Fortune 500 company and one of the top new construction builders in the nation. Our 10 week internship program will be a great opportunity to learn about all facets of our company’s operations including our sales and construction processes, marketing, supply chain/procurement, land development and finance.
If this sounds exciting, and you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist with set up of new communities, plans and vendors in our systems
- Develop selling skills – building rapport, discovery, demonstration and closing
- Learn knowledge of local markets, competition, real estate, local and national trends related to home buying
- Cross training opportunities available with finance, purchasing and construction departments
- Assist construction and warranty departments on various construction stage audits
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Monitoring job sites, Validating schedule progression
- Participating on-site inspections
- Report generation as assigned
- Perform related administrative/clerical duties as assigned
- Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Be proactive and independent
- Passion to learn and grow within the homebuilding industry!
Back to top