Sr Mgr Audits - Training & Safety
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primarily responsible for support of Construction Operations quality management processes, Pulte Construction Standards compliance audits, field training and safety compliance. Drive the development and documentation of processes and systems to accelerate the integration of offsite manufacturing into the construction operations.
"This role can be based out of any of our Southeast or Florida Area division offices in Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Charleston, SC; Orlando, FL; Tampa, FL; Bonita Springs, FL; or Palm Beach Gardens, FL"
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
PCS Compliance & Technical Training:
- Conduct division level construction operations reviews to assess effectiveness, efficiency and consistency of operations processes, procedures and use of management tools such as scorecards, collaboration meetings and recordables
- Support development of Division improvement plans including Operations processes, management tools and technical support.
- Support development, implementation and maintenance of PCS.
- Ensure compliance with Pulte safety requirements for Fall Protection, personal protective equipment, ladder safety and Compliance Center documentation.
- Participate in Home Office initiatives aimed at improving operational efficiency, overall build quality, customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
- Manage technical support activities within established budgets.
- Consolidate and share best practices across divisions
- Support training initiatives of field personnel related to Pulte Construction Standards (PCS) compliance, continuous improvement and leadership development.
- Train, mentor and direct new technical support specialists during their onboarding process and career development
Manufacturing Integration - Construction
- Develop the future state of construction management processes and protocols with manufacturing integration.
- Transition from slab to self-performed frame install (and additional self-perform installation such as windows, plumbing, HVAC, elec, etc.)
- Mentor and support field management teams & trade partners on manufacturing processes and necessary field changes as self-performing capabilities develop.
- Develop and support the training program for on-boarding of ICG superintendents to deliver upon quality expectations
- Work directly with ICG manufacturing quality control (field and plant) team to eliminate sub-standard quality issues that arise in the field.
- Partner with Pulte Construction & ICG Field Management Teams to improve field execution and enhance potential for manufacturing efficiencies.
- Identify and develop efficient field practices and usage of material to; improve quality, maximize manufacturing efficiency, minimize waste, streamline field execution, and reduce costs. (i.e. -- drywall clips, preparation for mechanical installation, usage of UL350B for party wall application).
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (Degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Construction or equivalent experience and knowledge.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- At least 3 years in division leadership roles such as DCO/ or Construction Manager
- Related Functional: Minimum 10 years in construction Ops
- Strong knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes and Pulte Construction Standards.
- Strong knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods.
- Knowledge of lean construction techniques, value engineering, costing principles and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Back to top