Software Developer II - (.Net Dynamics 365 Developer)
- Tempe, AZ
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup, Inc. is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. We are looking for a highly skilled .Net Web Developer to join our Dynamics 365 team. We are looking for a person who takes initiative and champions best practices and standards for development. You will be working as part of our development team and will collaborate with Architects, Database Developers, Integration Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, and fellow .Net Developers. We need you to be a good developer with the desire to be even better. We will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
We believe success starts with having the right people -- those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with different backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
- Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, development, debugging, estimating, unit testing, and documentation for the D365 platform and related integrations with other systems.
- Gathers and interprets system requirements and develops detailed system specifications. Formulates and documents design alternatives and recommendations.
- Designs, implements, and executes test plans. Prepares systems test data and prepares program documentation.
- Reviews application modules and checks compliance with application architecture standards.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of the D365 platform and related integrations with other systems and databases.
- Provides application support including rotating on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
- Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new vendor software solutions and packages.
- May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web /systems/database development to equal four years
- Minimum 1-2 years' hands-on configuration and development experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Minimum 5 years' experience in web development
- Experience with version control and release management tools such as TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming , responsive web design, asynchronous request handling, promises and observables, and AJAX
- Experience using SQL server, TSQL
- Lives in Visual Studio, works with ASP.Net Framework, C#
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, WebAPI, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services, OData, OAuth, and Open API/Swagger
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices; an advocate of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct code
- Understands the underlying systems on which web applications are developed
- Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PowerBI / SSRS
- Azure PAAS
- ASP.NET Core
Back to top