Sales Administrator- Charleston
- North Charleston, SC
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for providing administrative assistance to Senior Sales Manager and Sales Manager(s).
- Assist in the daily administration of routine sales administration activities (e.g., filing, faxing, mailing, typing, scheduling)
- Coordinate sales staff meetings
- Assist in conducting interviews to prospects for current/future home sales, including model presentation
- Perform closing coordinator responsibilities for outside lenders
- Resolve routine inquires/problems from buyers regarding various aspects of purchases
- Provide accurate assistance/direction to Sales associates, staff and/or buyers
- Learn knowledge of local markets, competition, real estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends, and governmental regulations related to home buying
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent Bachelor's degree preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Knowledge of Sales organization preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top