We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules Maintain schedule templates for the division
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules.
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to resolve schedule problems
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Support, trouble-shoot and maintain Field Connect/Eschedule systems
- Manage permits
- Order and verify plot plans
- Participate in recordables process
- Perform field audits to ensure scheduling process is working and quality is being delivered
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in construction
- Strong computer skills; literacy in scheduling software
- Must have a good understanding of the construction process and how the
schedule tasks interact with each other
PulteGroup, including affiliates, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. If any search firm nevertheless submits an unsolicited resume to any employee at PulteGroup, including affiliates, via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work (must be a current SOW signed by Director, Talent Acquisition) in place for this position from PulteGroup, including affiliates HR/Recruitment, it will be deemed the sole property of PulteGroup. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PulteGroup, including affiliates, as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.