Online Sales Specialist
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
This position will be responsible for managing online sales and marketing initiatives, with primary responsibility for qualifying and managing leads and customer requests for new homes.
- Respond to all email, phone and chat leads immediately
- Qualify each lead based on needs
- Provide consistent follow-up to online leads with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agents
- Provide information and marketing materials to leads, along with other important selling points of each community
- Work with each lead to determine best community and floor plan
- Utilize lead management software on a daily basis
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Additional responsibilities as needed
SCOPE:(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION:(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing or sales.
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Customer-focused and personable
- Sales contact/lead management database experience
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
- Experience in home building industry a plus.
Back to top