NSS Accounting Coordinator
- Atlanta, GA
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for facilitating division level accounting activities within the ASG General Ledger Team, including financial and cost accounting functions.
- Participates in month-end close process.
- Performs a review of budgeted house cost versus actual house cost, working with Division Construction and Purchasing personnel.
- Prepares the house closing journal entries, which recognize revenue and cost of sales, and relieve house inventory.
- Participates in the ASG self-audit program (Quality Assurance Program)
- Provides financial information to the ASG Controller related to internal and external audit requests.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts within the ASG General Ledger Team, and the collective ASG Department.
- Participates in the Records Retention process for the ASG General Ledger Team.
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budget Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION: / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 0-3 years
- General knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- General knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
Back to top