New Home Sales Assistant
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Assist in customer service interactions with leads and prospects.
- Set appointments for the Sales Team.
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Organize required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Back to top