New Home Construction Intern
- Troy, MI
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
- Assist Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring job sites
- Validating schedule progression
- Participating in on-site inspections
- Reviewing warranty requests
- Validating first pass yield
- Coordinating "punch outs"
Required Education / Experience
- Minimum High School Degree
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word programs
- Ability to make correct independent decisions when appropriate, adjust and conform with varying schedules, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve, write and communicate effectively.
Back to top