Mgr - Land Plan & Entitlement
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
From discovering land to developing new communities, you'll work closely with the Sales, Construction and Finance teams at Pulte Homes. You will also collaborate with officials from local municipalities, professional consultants, legal counsel and land development contractors. In our World-Class training program, you will learn the land development process and focus this knowledge into creating unique living environments, thus continuing to enhance Pulte Homes' respected image around the world. JOB SUMMARY:
Primary responsibility for managing land projects through the entitlement process to achieve scheduled milestones for the recording of plats, obtaining development permits, and completing subdivision improvement and utility plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day activities of project due diligence, feasibility budgets and schedules, planning and entitlement, and budgeting activities. Support programs established by Area management team.
- Assign and manage due diligence projects for designated business unit or geographic area. Assess project risks and participate in establishing feasibility budgets and schedules for consulting and engineering development activities.
- Coordinate project management activities with Division VP and the Operations Team to facilitate timely project start-up.
- Manage all land development budget activities. Ensure consistent and accurate budget data.
- Monitor vital document compliance (i.e., SWPPP, NOI, NOT, and various other permits).
- Hire, train, motivate, and evaluate staff.
- Manage HOA activities for assigned projects.
- Review Purchase Agreements for necessary entitlement deal points and monitor compliance with terms. Aid in coordination of joint development agreements or joint venture
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years previous related experience
Back to top