Land Project Manager
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing all aspects of land development projects to achieve quality, timing and budget specifications.
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized residential land development projects of moderate complexity with minimal supervision from acquisition to final acceptance and turnover
- Possesses the skills to influence desired results
- Ability to form the consultant teams necessary to secure entitlements and prepare subdivision plats and all associated improvements plans and entitlements
- Actively Manages Consultant Team to achieve desired results
- Determines the division of scope/responsibility amongst the Consultant Team.
- Maintains and presents detailed and accurate schedules, budgets, and cash flows to senior management. All financial reporting within a 5% maximum variance
- Ensures baseline budgets and subsequent revisions are uploaded to internal financial program
- Maintains project schedules and site coordination with Land Development Team
- Coordinates the Dry Utility designs with each utility in accordance with the timeline of the development schedule, while critically reviewing the placement of all above ground equipment for the best community presentation
- Maintains Project Records/Folders/Record Retention
- Creates and maintains a lot availability schedule to ensure replacement parcels are delivered when needed, if applicable
- Secures the necessary permits in support of the development schedule
- Manages Procurement Timeline (Public and Private)
- Approves Bid Packages and Strategy
- Reviews and approves tabulated bids, creates bid spreads, and defines bid award
- Awards Contracts in coordination with MPE and Development Team
- Administers Contracts and Change Orders up to $100,000
- Reviews and Approves Invoices up to $100,000
- Land Acquisition Support
- Prepares detailed budgets, schedules and cash flows
- Assembles Due Diligence Materials and ensures that they are incorporated into the proposed subdivision plan, schedule and budget
- Prepares the Land Information Summary in coordination with senior management
REQUIRED EDUCATION (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business, Construction Management or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Time in position: None
Back to top