Land Acquisition Manager
- Bellevue, WA
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for locating, researching and contracting new land suitable for acquisition and development.
- Locate land suitable for acquisition and development by conducting the necessary market research and due diligence
- Determine land values in the specific market by checking like property sales by means of public records, developers and other professional affiliates Negotiate and contract land acquisition
- Coordinate land entitlement and planning activities with Development personnel
- Coordinate governmental review
- Review and monitor purchase agreements.
- Coordinate joint venture agreements or joint venture management agreements, as appropriate
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES (AS REQUIRED) LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: As required
- Indirect Reports: As required
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 3 years
- Time in position: None
Back to top