Host I (Naples)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for assisting the Sales Function by greeting and assisting guests, handling overflow traffic, and providing administrative support.
- Greet and direct visitors to model homes and/or to office
- Maintain sales center appearance
- Distribute current price lists to guests
- Make appointments with the Customer Service Manager or Sales Consultant
- Accurately prepare daily traffic recap and activity sheets
- Tabulate specific information on guest registration forms
- In conventional communities, demonstrate models to visitors, explaining their features and benefits
- Perform related administrative duties, as assigned Attend sales training, as required
- Provide timely responses to questions submitted to community website
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Division Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's degree preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- Knowledge of sales organization preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Back to top