Division Product Agent
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for the coordination of division product needs with the Zone Architectural Services team.
- Adheres to established QC process
- Responsible for completing scope of work summary for every project
- Manages and coordinates standard plan submittals
- Coordination of plan maintenance for division needs
- Manages and coordinates ARB submittal and approval process
- This position will perform CAD and/or CAD related duties
- Assist in coordination with centralized Product Group on local construction/procurement
- Assist in coordination with local vendors (e.g., components, MEP, structural engineering) in support of centralized Product Group during all phases of construction
- Assist in coordination of permits, ARB, marketing needs, and interior design in support of construction projects and model parks
SCOPE:(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 5 or more years Architectural or Construction experience
- CD development and construction expertise
- Software Skills -- Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to residential product
- Comprehensive knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes as well as technical and procedural knowledge of activities related to home building construction, including understanding plans & specs.
- Knowledge of structural elements and product installation means and methods
- Knowledge of lean, value engineering and costing principles and practices a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
Back to top