We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
PulteGroup is looking for a Division President for its Illinois division. This role has primary responsibility for the overall performance of the division, across all aspects of homebuilding operations -- including Land Acquisition, Entitlement, Development, Sales, Construction, Procurement, and Marketing. Responsible for maximizing business results through setting goals for key financial, operating, customer service and employee engagement targets for the Division.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the division
- Monitors relevant changes in the marketplace and works to continuously position the division to take advantage of opportunities
- Recommends long-range strategic and tactical plans for land acquisition and future communities, based on market research and competitive data in the local market, to meet future supply/business plan goals
- Recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management in executing the agreed upon plans and objectives of the company
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company
- Develops an external, local network to ensure continuous success of the Company's strategic plan relative to his/her local market
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (Work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Minimum 10 or more years strategic operations management experience in homebuilding
- Strong management development and leadership skills
- Ability to be a leader in change management
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness
Meet Some of PulteGroup's Employees
Patrick M.Sales Consultant
Patrick, a customer’s first point of contact, acts as the face of PulteGroup. He works to build relationships and ensures complete client satisfaction throughout the homebuilding process and beyond.
Back to top