Div Director Sales
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for planning and executing marketing communications and community-level strategy in the Division including, but not limited to, serving as the liaison with the Area/Zone marketing functions, driving new community launches, and supporting sales strategies through process management.
- Manage all advertising activities for the Division. Oversee implementation of advertising programs and promotions.
- Manage marketing budget spend with an emphasis on ROI.
- Oversee and coordinate teams assigned to new communities for community launches.
- Implement process improvement procedures for sales and new community launches.
- Manage, analyze, and create implementation strategies with regard to all Price Realization reports including option selection data, spec inventory home report, and lot premium evaluation report.
- Act as liaison to Zone and Area Strategic marketing functions.
- Monitor and evaluate for consistency of the OSP. Communicate pre-feasy, and feasy needs to Zone and Area partners.
- Analyze and evaluate ongoing strategic marketing needs of the Division. Communicate as the voice of the Division for research on plans, options, etc. Provide Division with decision points and data provided by Zone/Area. Assist sales management in review and implementation of competitive community dynamics.
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Multiple
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: n/a
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- With Direct Reports
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.) Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 5
- 7 years strategic sales or marketing experience
- Knowledge of sales best practices, mortgage processes, sales critical path, sales technology, and the company's core business lines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong management development skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be a leader in change management
- Ability to influence people through persuasion
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness
Back to top