Director of Land Planning & Entitlement
- Raleigh, NC
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility to manage all aspects of engineering approvals and permits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of land entitlement, planning, engineering approvals and permits.
- Coordinates the EPCOT (preliminary project planning) process across all disciplines.
- Ensures accurate and timely information is communicated to sales and construction.
- Provide engineering support to acquisitions for all feasibility.
- Participate with other strategic Ops members in the discussion/decision of general company initiatives.
- Hire, train, motivate, and evaluate staff.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years previous related experience
- Prefer licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Multi-tasking a plus
Back to top