We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Strategic planning and execution of projects through Div Ops Committee. Coordination of all land related activities including homebuilding operational support.
- Manage projects from concept design through bond release
- Coordinate weekly meetings with engineering/homebuilding
- Report weekly on project status to Division President or VP Land Development
- Review bid documents/plans/specs and oversee bidding process
- Approve contracts
- Follow-up and pre
- and post-construction process and feasibility
- Review monthly budgets
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK With Direct Reports:
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 10 years
- Basic fundamental knowledge of fundamental civil, geotechnical engineering and surveying Land development/homebuilding construction experience
- Manage political process and interface with governmental entities
- Communication, public speaking and leadership skills
- Multi-tasking a requirement