Director of Activities
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Serves as coordinator of resident programs to include recreational, social, cultural, travel, and entertainment for the community association management (CAM). Responsibilities include program development, facility scheduling, administration of chartered clubs, and overall program promotion and publicity. Ensures that all programs and services are conducted and fulfilled in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of CAM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, coordinates and implements resident programs, classes and special community-wide events. In planning, solicits input and involvement from residents to further stimulate participation.
- Assists members, chartered clubs, and community organizations in the scheduling of Association facilities, to include program and room requirements, coordination with other Association departments, and arrangements for the collection of fees as applicable.
- Oversees the operation of the Arts and Crafts as applicable to ensure adequate staffing, merchandise promotion, asset control, and related documentation.
- Develops and publicizes the Association newsletter, including development of articles photographs, proofing advertising.
- Oversees the newcomer presentations to ensure adequate promotion, room set-up, amenities, and community participation.
- Works with residents to assist them in the establishment of chartered clubs. Provides assistance in the application for charter process, assignment of facility space, development and promotion of programs, files maintenance and acts as a general overseer.
- Develops an active volunteer program among residents, providing for both promotion and recognition.
- Minimum High School Diploma
Back to top