Design Center Consultant
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for assisting buyers in the selection of all standard and upgrade options; documenting, processing, approving and distributing change orders; and setting and adjusting pricing.
- Provide buyers with product information, available upgrade options, and pricing information
- Assist buyer with decision making by determining needs, wants and budget
- Manage the change order process
- Prepare accurate schematic drawing for concrete, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and flooring change order options for Construction Department
- Assist in interior design projects that may need professional interior design consultation
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Interior Design or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year Management, design, and/or sales background
- Knowledge of designing, blueprint reading, and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively, handle multiple tasks at once, and communicate and write effectively
Back to top