Customer Care Mgr I- (Peachtree City, GA)
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the field and managing those requests according to standard processes.
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers' satisfaction.
- Perform minor service related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.'s.
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service and warranty experience or equivalent
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Strong emphasis on quality of service and follow-up
- Basic construction skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical ability necessary to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage warranty/customer service processes in a high
- Basic computer skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Cost management
Meet Some of PulteGroup's Employees
Patrick M.Sales Consultant
Patrick, a customer’s first point of contact, acts as the face of PulteGroup. He works to build relationships and ensures complete client satisfaction throughout the homebuilding process and beyond.
Back to top