Customer Care Manager II / Warranty and Service
Primary responsibility for responding to day to day and complex/large service requests and managing those requests according to standard processes. Manages risk and litigation issues stemming from warranty issues.
- Manage escalated and large warranty issues for closed homes, including insurance/litigation
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.-Determine if corrective work order is needed.-Lead root-cause analysis.-Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers' satisfaction.-Perform minor service related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.'s.
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
- Partner with other Customer Care Managers to address escalated homeowner concerns.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Delegates work according to work requirements
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum of 2-4 years customer service and warranty experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year at Customer Care Manager I or equivalent
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Strong emphasis on quality of service and follow-up
- Basic construction skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical ability necessary to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage warranty/customer service processes in a high
- Basic computer skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Cost management
Back to top