- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Schedule, organize, and execute service work through vendors collaboratively with Customer Care coordinator.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers' satisfaction.
- Perform minor service-related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for quality inspections of the home prior to delivery to the customer.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.'s.
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to customers serviced
Want more jobs like this?
Get Real Estate jobs in Alpharetta, GA delivered to your inbox every week.
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service and warranty experience or equivalent
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Strong emphasis on quality of service and follow-up
- Basic construction skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical ability necessary to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage warranty/customer service processes
- Basic computer skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Cost management
PulteGroup, including affiliates, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. If any search firm nevertheless submits an unsolicited resume to any employee at PulteGroup, including affiliates, via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work (must be a current SOW signed by Director, Talent Acquisition) in place for this position from PulteGroup, including affiliates HR/Recruitment, it will be deemed the sole property of PulteGroup. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PulteGroup, including affiliates, as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.