- Mission Viejo, CA
Seeking Closing Coordinator with previous Real Estate experience. Provides support to the sales agents, title and escrow companies and mortgage brokers throughout the course of new home real estate sales transactions and effectively manages the administrative tasks involved in the closing process.
- Performs a wide range of administrative duties to gather information and assist in the closing process
- Additional administrative task may include front desk coverage, general office support and ops team support
- Meticulously maintains accurate, organized and compliant files for all transactions.
- Reads and understands the contract in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, details and contingency dates.
- Duties may include: Opening escrows, inputting new contract data and closing information in the company's systems.
- Communicates regularly with the sales agents and other parties throughout the transaction to obtain all required documentation and to ensure that all target dates are met for a successful closing.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in the real estate or title industry, or escrow related experience.
- Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry.
- Strong Customer service and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including proper grammar and syntax.
- Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Must be comfortable and confident while communicating over the phone.
Back to top