Business Analyst II (Sales) - Atlanta, GA or Tempe, AZ
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
The Business Analyst leads, provides business analysis and documentation for moderately complex applications, websites, databases and systems, defect management and provides second-level technical support. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) PulteGroup's IT Sales Vertical.
- Conducts analysis of business processes. Defines, tests, documents and manages business requirements according to approved standards/procedures.
- As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Leads and facilitates collaborative business and systems requirement gathering sessions.
- Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
- Performs strategic business research and defines requirements in support of simplifying and standardizing business processes and the integration of systems.
- Evaluates dynamic business goals and drivers and predicts potential enhancements for applications and/or systems.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for the Business Analysis team or IT organization.
- Provides leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team.
- Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for business needs and/or problem resolution.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required in a Business Analyst role.
- These minimum requirements will also include additional criteria specific to the position.
- Homebuilding Sales experience a plus.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to predict potential problems for delivered applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, integration and processes.
- Reviews project proposals; identifies potential problem areas, and recommends optimum approaches for project path, utilizing specific area of technical expertise.
- Develops or modifies project business analysis artifacts using disciplined processes, procedures and standards.
- Leads training and provides functional guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
Meet Some of PulteGroup's Employees
Patrick M.Sales Consultant
Patrick, a customer’s first point of contact, acts as the face of PulteGroup. He works to build relationships and ensures complete client satisfaction throughout the homebuilding process and beyond.
Back to top