Asst Field Manager
- Alpharetta, GA
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for obtaining technical expertise in new home construction to establish a solid foundation and understanding of the basic aspects of construction. Assists more senior Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete Division and/or Field Manager orientation, onboarding and training programs (e.g., construction scheduling, job site rules, safety, warranty, SWPPP)
- Develop literacy in building codes, construction and technical language, construction materials, construction schedules and construction methodologies and standards
- Assist other Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring job sites
- Validating schedule progression
- Coordinating on-site inspections
- Validating first pass yield
- Coordinating "punch outs"
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.) Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.): Some construction experience or equivalent preferred Good verbal and written communications Ability to read blueprints General knowledge of municipal permitting and regulations General knowledge of building codes Basic computer skills Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Back to top