Asst Customer Care Mgr- Charlotte NC
- Charlotte, NC
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for obtaining technical expertise in new home construction to establish a solid foundation and understanding of the basic aspects of construction warranty and customer service. Assists more senior Customer Care Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities.
- Complete Division and/or Customer Care orientation, onboarding and training programs (e.g., construction knowledge, job site rules, safety, warranty, SWPPP)
- Develop literacy in construction warranty, root cause analysis, construction and technical language, construction materials, and Pulte Construction Standards
- Responsible for the quality inspections of the home prior to delivery to the customer
- Assist other Customer Care Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring warranty repairs
- Validating service ticket progression
- Coordinating & conducting on-site warranty inspections
- Entering line items and generating work orders in service system
- Conducting follow up with homeowners and vendors relating to open service requests
- Gain proficiency in interacting with all customer types with varying communication styles, personalities, & different levels of homeownership experience
- Gain confidence in working through common service-related items and gain exposure to escalated issues
- Develop independence within role through on the job training and experience
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.
(degrees, licenses, certifications, etc.):
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Some Customer service experience or equivalent preferred
- Some construction experience or equivalent preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to read blueprints
- General knowledge of building codes
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Back to top