We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
JOB SUMMARY: Primary responsibility for maintaining the general ledger for the Division, preparing journal entries, preparing reconciliations in key financial statement categories (i.e., land accounts), leading the month-end close process, and preparing financial reporting.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, cash flow projection updates and forecasts.
- Verifies accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications in accordance with GAAP and Company policies.
- Performs financial analysis used by Division Leadership to assess operational performance.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments within the division, and prepares operating budgets for multiple functional departments.
- Prepares and reviews supporting documentation for transactions and general ledger balances in compliance with Company policy and Sarbanes-Oxley documentation requirements.
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Not currently
- Indirect Reports: Not currently
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent in related field).
- CPA license (active or inactive), or CPA candidate preferred.
Related Functional Experience: Minimum 3 years public and/or corporate accounting experience
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 3 years public and/or corporate accounting experience
- Good knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of PulteGroup's Employees
Patrick M.Sales Consultant
Patrick, a customer’s first point of contact, acts as the face of PulteGroup. He works to build relationships and ensures complete client satisfaction throughout the homebuilding process and beyond.
Back to top