Technical Solutions Manager
Are you passionate about developing actionable insights by providing technical expertise and best practices for customers? Do you love being client facing yet work collaboratively with multiple teams to solve problems within the market? Do you have a strong interest in online advertising, programmatic sales, and/or RTB? If so, PulsePoint may have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Operations team is looking for a Technical Solutions Manager to be the technical subject matter expert to solve unique client challenges.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support for health, clinical trial and content marketing campaigns.
- Drive high partner and client satisfaction through:
- Delighting customers (on calls, emails etc) to troubleshoot technical issues with campaign metrics (mismatched click counts, action discrepancy etc)
- Partnering with Data Science to troubleshoot issues with data onboarding and management.
- Work with the Product Team to create new feature requests for PulsePoint buying platforms based on issue trends
- Supporting technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping them reach resolution by liaising with internal teams.
- Be the subject matter expert for various data onboarding processes and establish best practices around inventory checks before campaigns go-live.
- Work with the current Technical Solutions team to understand Exchange features / products and set expectations with campaign team on delivery
- Understand all of PulsePoint’s products/platforms to ensure campaign delivery expectations are realistic.
What you'll need:
- Experience in Technical support or technical operations with Programmatic Technology/ Advertising/ Online Media is ideal
- Experience / education / background in Computer Science / Technology is must
- Strong understanding of online ad serving concepts and KPIs (CPM/CPA/CPC/Viewability)
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools.
- Ability to isolate clients’ key business questions, gather business requirements, and create required documentation
- Familiar with data visualization concepts and dashboard development (SQL knowledge for querying and Tableau knowledge for reporting is a big plus)
- Strong analytical software skills (e.g., any exposure to big data stores such as Hadoop, and statistical analysis packages a plus)
- Expert project management skills including an ability to take on several projects at once
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
- Indoor dart wars, PAC-MAN, Basketball and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Back to top