SVP, Product Management and Strategy
PulsePoint has an open position for a SVP of Product and Strategy. In this role, your core focus will be to define and lead the long-term strategy and vision of PulsePoint’s product offerings across three distinct lines of business: Exchange (both supply and demand side products), Story (our content marketing platform) and Health Solutions (including clinical trials platform, data and adjacency areas).
We’re looking for an experienced leader with an entrepreneurial personality to develop and manage a team of six to create, prioritize and execute the backlogs of all products to maximize business value, and satisfying the needs of the overall product roadmap. The role is truly cross-functional. All product teams are set up as mini companies and run with agile development processes.
The successful candidate must have an extensive knowledge of the advertising ecosystem and a thorough understanding on the importance of data to measurement, analytics and product development.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead and manage all Product initiatives, focusing on building/refining our overall product strategy and value proposition for Health Solutions.
- Recruit and manage an expanding team across Product Directors, Product Managers, and Designers
- Lead cross functionally to set strategic goals, ensure appropriate prioritization, and align resources to execute on tactical roadmaps
- In alignment with company strategy, own the delivery of the product roadmap in conjunction with the data and engineering teams
- Ensure the product teams collaborate with sales, marketing, business development, data science and engineering to define, develop, market, sell and deliver products of the highest quality
- Active and regular contact with customers, execute UX testing, communicate about existing and future features and turn feedback into product decisions
- Research and analyze market trends and technologies in the digital health and advertising vertical as well as competing products to help identify product enhancements and potential opportunities for PulsePoint
Qualifications and Experience:
- 15+ years progressively responsible product management experience, at least 5 years creating and driving business strategy, preferably in Health Technology, AdTech or with a Data centric B2B solution
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Business Analyst/Data Science
Susie analyses enormous data stacks—over 20 TB a day—in order to determine optimal adjustments for PulsePoint clients and consult on new campaign strategies.
Back to top