Sr. Technical Product Manager
- Drive product development: write requirements documents, detail goals & KPIs and own usability testing
- Write user stories, translating business requirements into technical specifications, work scope and Agile sprints goals; partnering with engineering to deliver against these goals.
- Work with Product Owners to develop roadmap for new products.
- Partner with the development team to come up with time estimates for work to be done, dependencies, and difficulty of work.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Prioritize bug reports and new features and partner requests with engineering initiatives without blocking core product development
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders, own timeline and deliverables
- 1-3 years product or project management experience with technical products or 3-5 years engineering manager
- Project management skills: extremely organized, good problem solver, strong communicator, positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interacting with both engineering and business teams with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Understanding of Agile project management methodologies and processes.
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Developer (a reformed coder)
- Experience within the adtech industry or similar real-time bidding/trading vertical such as HFT
- Demonstrated success leading product teams and managing products through the entire development lifecycle.
- Comfort translating and discussing implementation details with engineers
- BS or MS in Engineering or similarly analytical area of study
Sounds great...but what do I get?? Great question, we pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide our Team with an incredible benefit package, fun work environment, meaningful work and career development.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)* (plus extra days to keep healthy)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat and fun days (we celebrate obscure holidays, THINK: National Popcorn Day)
- Bi-weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Individual budget for professional training and industry membership access
- Company sponsored races (Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Rugged Maniac, etc.)
- Spin Classes, Bootcamp, Yoga and other Fitness classes with the office
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) and other health-related vendors
- Ping-pong tournaments, outdoor cornhole, indoor dart wars, and scooters to get you to your next meeting
- Company sponsored intramural sports teams
- Health fairs, financial planning, and overall wellness seminars
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, and a freezer dedicated to ice cream
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1JqsrPw
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top