Sr. Technical Product Manager
- Drive product development: write requirements documents, detail goals & KPIs and own usability testing
- Write user stories, translating business requirements into technical specifications, work scope and Agile sprints goals; partnering with engineering to deliver against these goals.
- Work with Product Owners to develop roadmap for new products.
- Partner with the development team to come up with time estimates for work to be done, dependencies, and difficulty of work.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Prioritize bug reports and new features and partner requests with engineering initiatives without blocking core product development
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders, own timeline and deliverables
- 1-3 years product or project management experience with technical products or 3-5 years engineering manager
- Project management skills: extremely organized, good problem solver, strong communicator, positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interacting with both engineering and business teams with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Understanding of Agile project management methodologies and processes.
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Developer (a reformed coder)
- Experience within the adtech industry or similar real-time bidding/trading vertical such as HFT
- Demonstrated success leading product teams and managing products through the entire development lifecycle.
- Comfort translating and discussing implementation details with engineers
- BS or MS in Engineering or similarly analytical area of study
Sounds great...but what do I get?? Great question, we pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide our Team with an incredible benefit package, fun work environment, meaningful work and career development.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)* (plus extra days to keep healthy)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat and fun days (we celebrate obscure holidays, THINK: National Popcorn Day)
- Bi-weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Individual budget for professional training and industry membership access
- Company sponsored races (Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Rugged Maniac, etc.)
- Spin Classes, Bootcamp, Yoga and other Fitness classes with the office
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) and other health-related vendors
- Ping-pong tournaments, outdoor cornhole, indoor dart wars, and scooters to get you to your next meeting
- Company sponsored intramural sports teams
- Health fairs, financial planning, and overall wellness seminars
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, and a freezer dedicated to ice cream
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1JqsrPw
Back to top