Sr. Software Engineer, Brand Safety
PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
PulsePoint is committed to “Making Ads Matter” and with so many forms of digital advertising sources, it’s more critical than ever to ensure our client’s messages are seen in the right environment and aligned with their brand and target audience.
The Sr. Software Engineer, Brand Safety is integral to this process will be an critical part of the team focused on the delivery of our Inventory Quality and Brand Safety technical processes and operations. This position is ideal for you if you are passionate about data, enjoy providing actionable insights and creating innovative solutions that rely on predictive modeling and big data analytics which, in turn, informs every layer of our product stack.
Ideal Background and Qualifications:
- Previous experience at "Brand Safety/Inventory Quality" companies (e.g. IAS, WhiteOps, Spider.io, MOAT, Zvelo, Forensiq) highly preferred.
- Experience monitoring user behavior in response to external triggers or other fail proof tests of user authenticity. Ideally, experience in implementing browser and device level measurement/analysis frameworks for metrics such as viewability and bot/human classification.
- A strong background in network protocols and online security standards.
- Experience with client-side cross-browser test driven development and test automation using tools like webdriver, mocha, karma, and chai.
- Awareness of detection methods of fraudulent traffic/content - pop-ups/pop-unders, ad injection, traffic from toolbars/hijacked browsers, video & mobile fraud, etc.
- Previous experience in data science a plus - predictive model design, feature engineering, and design/deployment of applied machine learning models.
- Hands on experience in big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Hive, and Spark.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
- Indoor dart wars, PAC-MAN, Basketball and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Brittany brings in big bucks for her clients and her company. She provides insight reports, manages client contracts, and monitors performance through the PulsePoint platform.
Back to top