Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
This is a critical role, focused on creating demand and driving revenue growth for PulsePoint’s Content Marketing Platform named Story™. The right person for this role has a strong and proven understanding of B2B, SaaS marketing and a passion for working closely with sales and product teams. An understanding of the content marketing/advertising/media landscape is key, and adtech/SaaS experience is a huge plus. Most important, you are excited about the massive shift in advertising, and are eager to play a part in shaping it.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who knows how to run integrated campaigns including email marketing, webinar and lead nurture tactics and has experience planning, executing, building programs and reports in marketing automation platforms like Salesforce, and analyzing results. They’ll also be able to write and edit email and landing page copy, as well as collaborate with our sales team on a regular basis to ensure leads are qualified, and develop lead-handling processes to optimize conversion into qualified opportunities.
- Set demand generation strategy including initiatives leveraging: webinars, content/SEO, email marketing, demo requests, display ads and website/landing pages.
- Develop lead generation/campaign program objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition.
- Leverage content marketing through the Story™ platform to create lead generation and product marketing initiatives leveraging thought leadership, case studies and product marketing.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Marketing Automation: Ensure that we optimize marketing automation best practices (via Marketo) to attract and guide qualified leads through our buying process.
- Sales Support: Continuously collaborate with the sales team to review and analyze activities and processes to refine the marketing mix and budget spend.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics globally for Sales and Marketing, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- 5+ years of digital marketing for SaaS, or B2B product. Bonus points for Content Marketing or Health experience
- Demand generation experience including email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Experience driving global market share and revenue growth for a B2B high tech / software product.
- Extensive marketing automation platform and Salesforce.com experience required.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization
What You'll Get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Spin Classes, Bootcamp, Yoga and other Fitness classes with the office
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top