Sales Development Representative
PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
We have built a platform that will radically change the way brands distribute their digital content and we are looking for talented individuals to expand our North American Sales team. Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for their enterprise sellers. The SDR is responsible for prospecting activities, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities.
As an SDR you will work closely with the team responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company.
This is a great opportunity to gain an education in digital advertising and accelerate your sales career. Our SDRs will work closely with our existing team to help build an exceptional department and set a new standard of excellence as we continue our growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Source new business by presenting PulsePoint’s Content Marketing Platform on a consistent basis
- Build an intimate understanding of PulsePoint’s Content Marketing Platform in the industry
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment
- Reach and exceed aggressive KPIs consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, and pitches
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Comfort in a start-up environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Indoor dart wars, and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Back to top