Product Manager, Clinical Trials/Patient Recruitment Platform
PulsePoint’s company goal has been to “Make Ads Matter” since 2011. We build technology to solve marketplace challenges and we are looking for a Product Manager to help us make ads matter for those with serious health conditions by building a patient recruitment platform for clinical trials to become more efficient and exact. Our organization has a strong history of utilizing machine learning, contextualization, and targeting to distribute advertising to the right consumers at the right time and create real connections across the internet. Help us to take that knowledge and apply it to Clinical Trial recruitment and create better health outcomes.
PulsePoint is looking of an assertive, business minded Product Manager to own and develop a platform for Clinical Trial recruitment. We want people who are comfortable working in the “grey” and are excited about building market-differentiated products (and not simply working on re-skinning a UI or the 9th version of a “like button”).
In this role, you will partner with the VP Product, Health Technology to leverage programmatic methodology (targeting, contextualization, data etc.) to build an engine to help pharmaceutical brands find patients for clinical trials in which they may be qualified.
What you'll be doing for us:
- Gather and assimilate a wide variety of primary and research information and data for product requirements in the clinical trial space; define and articulate the unique features and functionality of the platform to meet customer needs and market opportunities.
- Ensure adequate resources, processes and procedures are in place to deliver and support new products; develop and establish strategic partnerships; set priorities and define roadmaps for product evolution.
- Build a substantial pipeline of potential opportunities, identify product development initiatives and generate new ideas that have significant potential to grow the PulsePoint’s market share, improve customer experience and drive overall revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans. Develop compelling positioning, value proposition and selling tools
- Excellent product management execution skills and a proven track record of product management achievement in a cross-functional environment.
Experiences and skills you should have:
- Demonstrated success at planning and executing product development and ideation, including proficiency in managing all aspects of a successful product launch and lifecycle.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. As comfortable in the boardroom as on a videoconference with full-stack engineers.
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues.
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Ability to use analytical tools to make informed data-driven decisions.
- Between 3-5 years of progressive digital Product Management experience required, preferably within the clinical research and/or patient recruitment/health tech/pharma industry
What you'll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
- Indoor dart wars, Annual Olympic Games, Scooters and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top