Product Director, Digital Health Solutions
PulsePoint Health is the first fully customized programmatic platform for healthcare marketers. Designed to help healthcare companies navigate the complex world of real-time advertising while ensuring brand safety, PulsePoint Health provides custom data packages as well as advanced content marketing opportunities, tailored for each healthcare client.
PulsePoint is looking of an assertive, innovative and business minded Product Director to lead and develop the roadmap for a unique product suite specifically for Healthcare. We want people who are comfortable working in the “grey” and are excited about building market-differentiated products (and not simply working on re-skinning a UI or the 9th version of a “like button”).
In this role you will partner with the GM to leverage programmatic methodology (targeting, contextualization, data etc.) to identify and architect innovative digital health solutions and business opportunities in ad tech adjacent verticals.
What you'll be do for us:
- Gather and assimilate a wide variety of primary and research information and data for product requirements in the digital health space; define the unique features and functionality of products to meet customer needs and market opportunities.
- Ensure adequate resources, processes and procedures are in place to deliver and support new products; develop and establish strategic partnerships; set priorities and define roadmaps for product evolution.
- Build a substantial pipeline of potential opportunities, identify product development initiatives and generate new ideas that have significant potential to grow the PulsePoint’s market share, improve customer experience and drive overall revenue growth.
- Work with the FP&A Team to develop and take ownership of the internal and external business cases for new products. Conduct analyses of financial metrics and performance parameters in order to best develop and position product(s).
- Work closely with the Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans. Develop compelling positioning, value proposition and selling tools.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent strategic product management skills and a proven track record of product management achievement in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated success at planning and executing product development and ideation, including proficiency in managing all aspects of a successful product launch and lifecycle.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. As comfortable in the boardroom as on a videoconference with full-stack engineers.
- Extensive technical skills. Thorough understanding of Big Data components and architecture. High level of comfort with algorithmic optimization and machine learning.
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues.
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Ability to use analytical tools to make informed data-driven decisions.
Experience you'll need:
- Between 7-9 years of experience required, preferably within data-heavy organizations, with a minimum of 3 years in a product management role, managing and reporting on products through all stages of a product lifecycle, required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a concentration in Business, Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Master of Science or MBA preferred
- Experience working in Start-Ups preferred and HealthTech/AdTech a plus.
Some cool things you'll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top