Product Director, Demand
Are you ready to own your own P&L? At PulsePoint we believe in giving employees the chance to have true ownership and impact in their roles. We move quickly, iterate often, and build solutions that will solve marketplace challenges. We are on the verge of shaking up the AdTech ecosystem – be a leader with us.
PulsePoint has an open position for a Product Director, Demand. In this role, you will lead the ideation, development and ongoing management of innovative Demand Side Products to assist brands and agencies in their purchase of impressions across a range of publisher sites within PulsePoint’s Real Time Bidding Exchange. Our platforms have real-time audience segmentation capabilities, enabling advertisers to effectively connect with audiences across its roster of premium publishers, creating and sustaining demand for their inventory.
An excellent product manager at PulsePoint is one that keeps in mind the long-term vision of the product while driving short term results, has the customer intuition to get there, and has the authority/integrity to lead the team along the way – very much a mini CEO when it’s done right.
- Partner across the company to create and bring a unique DSP and features to market
- Prioritizes backlog and develops user stories
- Evaluate and recommend partnerships and coordinate integrations with other data providers and ad platforms.
- Coordinate launch and post-launch activities. Closely monitor impact of product changes on revenue and key business metrics.
- Work closely with Analytics team to build and productize innovative analytics for client consumption.
- 5-10 years of progressive product management experience, preferably leading the product function for DSPs and/or related buyside advertising platforms
- Thorough understanding of the AdTech landscape, data partnerships and technical integrations.
- Exceptional data analysis and technical skills.
- Self-starter capable of driving initiatives from conception to launch.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the agility to modify based on the audience. Need to be as comfortable explaining our products to either Senior Managers or Engineers.
- Deep knowledge of the IAB standards.
- BS required, Computer Engineering, Scientific or Data Science/Analytics background a strong plus.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and development budget
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and Sip And Chat Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Sports Teams
- Indoor dart wars, walking desks, scooters and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Want to peek inside the Pulsepoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Director, Business Development & Operations, Digital Health Solutions
Elizabeth oversees business development and operations for PulsePoint Digital Health Solutions. She works with advertisers, finding new and innovative ways to target patients, physicians, and insurers in the healthcare industry.
Back to top