Product Director, Data Platforms
PulsePoint has an open position for a Product Director, Data Platforms. In this role you will lead the ideation, development and ongoing management of an innovative platform that leverages our proprietary data assets to provide advanced real-time audience segmentation capabilities, enabling advertisers to effectively connect with audiences across its roster of premium publishers, creating and sustaining demand for their inventory.
At PulsePoint, Product Managers have five Primary Responsibilities:
- Innovate and ideate with a constant focus on building new data-driven products that drive a sustained and competitive differentiation for PulsePoint in the market.
- Articulate the vision in a compelling business case
- Translate business strategy into the product roadmap, making critical decisions about what features to build and what order to build them in
- Collaborate and communicate with various technical and business teams to launch seamlessly, collecting feedback from other teams and integrating that feedback back into the roadmap.
- And finally work with Marketing and Sales to develop compelling positioning, value proposition and selling tools.
An excellent product manager at Pulsepoint is one that keeps in mind the long term vision of the product while driving short term results, has the customer intuition to get there, and has the authority/integrity to lead the team along the way – very much a mini CEO when it’s done right.
- Partner across the company to bring new data products and features to market
- Prioritizes backlog and develops user stories
- Evaluate and recommend partnerships and coordinate integrations with other data providers and ad platforms.
- Coordinate launch and post-launch activities. Closely monitor impact of product changes on revenue and key business metrics.
- Work closely with Analytics team to build and productize innovative analytics for client consumption.
- 5-10 years of progressive product management experience, preferably leading the product function for DMPs and/or related data-centric platforms.
- Thorough understanding of the Adtech landscape, data partnerships and technical integrations.
- Exceptional data analysis and technical skills.
- Self-starter capable of driving initiatives from conception to launch.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the agility to modify based on the audience. Need to be as comfortable explaining our products to either Senior Managers or Engineers.
- Deep knowledge of the IAB standards.
- BS required, Computer Engineering, Scientific or Data Science/Analytics background a strong plus.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Professional training and development budget
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC)
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours and beer-o-clock Fridays
- Awesome snacks: drink bar, coffee bar, ice cream bar, candy bar & fruit bar
- The opportunity to join our Company Sports Teams
- Indoor dart wars, PAC-MAN, Basketball and Ping-Pong Tournaments
Meet Some of PulsePoint's Employees
Business Analyst/Data Science
Susie analyses enormous data stacks—over 20 TB a day—in order to determine optimal adjustments for PulsePoint clients and consult on new campaign strategies.
Back to top