- Administration and support all aspects of company’s international network infrastructure that consists of 3 data centers, 2 offices, outsourcing department, number of telecommuters.
- Design and create configuration and standards for network devices according to current best practices
- Implement, configure and troubleshoot a variety of Hardware/Software Products, including: Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, VPN appliances, Firewalls, WIFI Systems, IP Telephony
- Proactively manage the service and security requirements of these systems to an average of 99.999% uptime
- Develop automation framework to replicate standard configurations globally
- Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems
- Coordinate change planning and formal change control process to systems in order to ensure internal and external SLA's are met
- Participate in network monitoring, planning, and traffic engineering activities for intra-datacenter and ingress/egress traffic
- Plan and execute new network hardware installation, racking/stacking and cabling according to company policies.
- Maintain and develop structured cabling infrastructure in the Datacenters
- Co-own and keep up to date Datacenter Inventory systems
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Participate in on-call pager rotation.
- Proficiency in multiple hardware vendor syntax including Arista, Juniper, Cisco
- Excellent knowledge of LAN and WAN modern technologies
- Extensive comprehension of TCP/IP – ability to troubleshoot real network-related problems.
- Deep understanding of Layer 3 network protocols, hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP, ECMP, Anycast
- In-depths knowledge of Layer 2 Network protocols: VLANs, LAG/LACP, Trunks, Spanning Tree, MLAG, LLDP, VRRP, VARP
- Solid proficiency in NAT, DHCP, ARP protocols
- Experience with VPN protocols:, IPSEC, SSL VPN Configuration and support
- Understanding Application Load balancing concepts and hands-on experience with Load Balancer platforms. A10 Networks hands-on experience is plus
- Experience in network Automation. We use Ansible. Knowledge of other tools is plus
- Knowledge of network monitoring protocols and tools: SNMP, Netflow, Syslog, SolarWinds, Graphite, Splunk.
- Experience in Content delivery network management and configuration (we use Fastly)
- Knowledge of standard cabling technologies such as UTP (5e and 6), Fiber Optic (single mode, multi mode)
- Experience with Linux networking aspects: network configuration and troubleshooting ( we are using CentOS)
- Expertise in Public Cloud environments: AWS (VPC, Direct Connect, EC2, S3)
- Experience in Quagga or other open source routing solutions is plus
- Willingness and ability to independently POC and implement new technologies such as: Open networking, SDN.
- Understanding of overlay protocols: VXLAN and EVPN
- Excellent WIFI knowledge, hand-on experience and troubleshooting skills of WIFI technologies and protocols: WPA/WPA2, PSK, 802.1X, Radius. We use Meraki and Ruckus platforms
- B.A. or B.S. in an engineering or computer-related field of study or equivalent on-the-job training
- CCNP certification is desirable. Juniper, Arista and other certifications are big plus
See Inside the Office of PulsePoint
PulsePoint helps brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content marketing. The platform’s programmatic and content marketing technology helps clients achieve maximum value—whether it’s at a massive scale or niche targeting, high impact engagement or performance, full control or consultative partnership.
Back to top