- Administration and support all aspects of company’s international network infrastructure that consists of 3 data centers, 2 offices, outsourcing department, number of telecommuters.
- Design and create configuration and standards for network devices according to current best practices
- Implement, configure and troubleshoot a variety of Hardware/Software Products, including: Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, VPN appliances, Firewalls, WIFI Systems, IP Telephony
- Proactively manage the service and security requirements of these systems to an average of 99.999% uptime
- Develop automation framework to replicate standard configurations globally
- Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems
- Coordinate change planning and formal change control process to systems in order to ensure internal and external SLA's are met
- Participate in network monitoring, planning, and traffic engineering activities for intra-datacenter and ingress/egress traffic
- Plan and execute new network hardware installation, racking/stacking and cabling according to company policies.
- Maintain and develop structured cabling infrastructure in the Datacenters
- Co-own and keep up to date Datacenter Inventory systems
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Participate in on-call pager rotation.
- Proficiency in multiple hardware vendor syntax including Arista, Juniper, Cisco
- Excellent knowledge of LAN and WAN modern technologies
- Extensive comprehension of TCP/IP – ability to troubleshoot real network-related problems.
- Deep understanding of Layer 3 network protocols, hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP, ECMP, Anycast
- In-depths knowledge of Layer 2 Network protocols: VLANs, LAG/LACP, Trunks, Spanning Tree, MLAG, LLDP, VRRP, VARP
- Solid proficiency in NAT, DHCP, ARP protocols
- Experience with VPN protocols:, IPSEC, SSL VPN Configuration and support
- Understanding Application Load balancing concepts and hands-on experience with Load Balancer platforms. A10 Networks hands-on experience is plus
- Experience in network Automation. We use Ansible. Knowledge of other tools is plus
- Knowledge of network monitoring protocols and tools: SNMP, Netflow, Syslog, SolarWinds, Graphite, Splunk.
- Experience in Content delivery network management and configuration (we use Fastly)
- Knowledge of standard cabling technologies such as UTP (5e and 6), Fiber Optic (single mode, multi mode)
- Experience with Linux networking aspects: network configuration and troubleshooting ( we are using CentOS)
- Expertise in Public Cloud environments: AWS (VPC, Direct Connect, EC2, S3)
- Experience in Quagga or other open source routing solutions is plus
- Willingness and ability to independently POC and implement new technologies such as: Open networking, SDN.
- Understanding of overlay protocols: VXLAN and EVPN
- Excellent WIFI knowledge, hand-on experience and troubleshooting skills of WIFI technologies and protocols: WPA/WPA2, PSK, 802.1X, Radius. We use Meraki and Ruckus platforms
- B.A. or B.S. in an engineering or computer-related field of study or equivalent on-the-job training
- CCNP certification is desirable. Juniper, Arista and other certifications are big plus
Back to top