Manager of Inventory Quality
PulsePoint is committed to “Making Ads Matter” and with so many forms of digital advertising sources, it’s more critical than ever to ensure our client’s messages are seen in the right environment and aligned with their brand and target audience.
The Manager of Inventory Quality is integral to this process will lead our internal Brand Safety process and operations.
- Safeguard the PulsePoint exchange and our buyers from ad fraud, non-human traffic, non-brand safe environments and low quality/questionable inventory
- Audit existing industry brand safety protocols and measurements
- Evaluate and make recommendations on potential third-party partnerships and integrations
- Ensure PulsePoint’s existing brand safety controls, processes and tools are constantly evolving to remain best in class
- Manage all internal and external tools related to quality assurance and control.
- Develop and document operational processes, training, metrics and KPIs to ensure appropriate controls are effective and diligently monitored
- Identify any weaknesses in our existing Brand Safety protocols (whether internal or via a third-party) and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate cross departmentally, working closely with engineering, data science, account management, product and business development teams.
- Work with marketing team to evangelize PulsePoint Brand Safety efforts in market and position PulsePoint as the leading exchange in this area
- Subject matter expert, contributing on thought leadership pieces and industry panel discussions
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years programmatic advertising (adtech) experience, preferable in an RTB open exchange
- Experience either running brand safety for a DSP/trading desk/SSP/exchange or working for ad verification provider
- Strong understanding of the existing brand safety vendor landscape
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross functionally.
- Strong background in business analytics and project management.
Back to top