Manager, Client Services / Account Management (Programmatic Health Team)
The Manager, Client Services / Account Management owns the strategic planning and relationship between PulsePoint and our agency partners using our Health Marketing Technology buying platform. This role serves as the primary point of contact for the client and internal teams for all items regarding programmatic media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have prior digital account management/campaign management experience and online ad trafficking within the health and wellness vertical as well as previous experience with bid management platforms and an understanding of the programmatic landscape and experience with leading teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Hire, mentor and lead the Account Management team;
- Drive client growth and retention through exceptional customer service and success against desired campaign results;
- Coach our team of Account Managers to effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign directly with our clients;
- Oversee post-sales activities for both platform (self service) and fully managed clients, acting as the senior most escalation point for your team;
- Co-owns (along with Sales) relationship with high priority clients to ensure success;
- Attending key agency client meetings in collaboration with Sales;
- Assist in pre-close sales process where necessary;
- Partner with Campaign Management team to ensure smooth group-wide processes and successful campaign execution;
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive operational/process and product improvements;
What you'll need:
- 8+ years’ experience in a client facing account management role developing and managing interactive marketing campaigns and/or digital media buying
- 3+ years proven experience in successfully leading, recruiting, and managing teams
- Interactive agency or consulting experience supporting Health and Wellness campaigns highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the programmatic market with exposure to bid management and campaign management/optimization strategies.
- Understanding of interactive media planning, buying elements and success metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, DR etc.).
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and interpreting campaign data to recommend solutions that will provide optimal results for our clients.
What you’ll get:
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Shape-Up Program
- Spin Classes, Bootcamp, Yoga and other Fitness classes with the office
Back to top